Just to repeat we are open but on a restricted basis.
Coronavirus trading update 30/04/2020
After taking the difficult decision to close the depots at the end of March we are now opening again for collections and deliveries on a restricted and limited basis.
To help protect the staff we have put some new procedures in place.
- Normal Social distancing rules apply. This means customers must remain at least 2m away from our staff at all times.
- No face to face ordering
- No customers are allowed in the shop/counter area.
- Collection must be arranged in advanced. We will not accept anyone into our depot if they have not already placed an order.
- Orders must be placed over the phone and paid for beforehand. No cash orders.
- Deliveries will begin on 4th May on a limited basis and will be contactless (no contact between the driver and the customer)
- Our bathroom showroom is currently closed
- Our landscaping display is currently closed
Please be aware that we are operating with a skeleton staff so phone calls may take longer to be answered and delivery lead times might be extended.
I hope you understand that we are trying to make sure that everyone is safe whilst also making sure that construction doesn’t grind to a halt.
We would ask people to give a minimum of an hours notice before collecting, this ensures that your order can be prepared and loaded as fast as possible.
We are reachable on our normal phone number 01332 292911.
These procedures apply to both our branches.